Friday 19 December 2014

Greetings

Be it Christmas, Festivius, Solstice, Kwanzaa, or just time with your family, may I wish you all the best of times at this festive season.

As this is the last update for 2014, let's go out with a bang - literally in the last part of Racing Curragh.  There are some very special guests stars in this story, and some old long running storylines take a dramatic turn.  More than that, you'll have to find out for yourself.

May I also direct your attention to a Wikipedia entry on the Blood Princess.  Consider it a taste of things to come...

So, it's Christmas, and how better to celebrate than two versions of some favourite songs?

The first update of this year featured the Family of Crime - and they return with a tale of A Family Christmas.

At the other end of the spectrum, another family have some visitors as we see Jay's Christmas.

And somewhere in the middle, the China Dolls experience a Purple Haze.

We also have a short tale of Christmas Wrappings from Amanda Lu for your entertainment.

As I said at the start, this is the last update for 2014, as KP Presents takes it's traditional Christmas break.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for visiting throughout the year, and also all of my contributors, namely Doctor George, Jenny J, Tull, Golavus, Amanda Lu, Jim from Michigan, JennyGagged, Mordaca, Thomas Silk, Rayron D'Olier, Chase, Stefanie, Skybird, and everyone else who has sent something to the site.  I may own the site, I may write some stories, but believe me they all made this site a success.

And thank you for coming back again and again.  You comments, feedback, and encouragement help us all to do a better job.

KP Presents will return, as always God Willing, on Friday 9th January, but until then, as I said have a very Merry Christmas, a peaceful and Happy New Year, and I remain,

KP

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays KP. Thanks for a great year of stories.

    ReplyDelete