Friday 28 November 2014

Just in passing

Spending a week with shivers, a weeping nose and a splitting headache - sorry two weeks?  Not fun.

So this week, I have a new story from Tull, entitled WPC Drummond's Last Case.  You need to read it to understand why that is the title, and then both Tull and I welcome your thoughts and comments - is this really the end of the road for Wendy Drummond?

Meanwhile, we also have some more Mother and Daughter Moments - including the identity of the copycat Games Player.

John Jacobs also has some short reminisces for you as The Cat Holds Court.

And last, but by no means least, it's Spring Break in New York (yeah, I know - Irony) as the Pussycats relax, have fun, and help out A Friend In Need.

Oh - and you may enjoy this.  Or you may wish to lynch me...

Next week, as always God Willing - I finally get some long promised stories out.  Until then, I remain,

KP

2 comments:

  1. Hate to lose Harriet. She is a babe, at least I hope she still is and IS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the ending is ambiguous, and her future is entirely in the hands of Tull - so watch this space...

      Delete