Friday 14 November 2014

Believe it or not

I don't just throw this lot together - well, not normally, but this week there is a coincidence.

You see, I realized I only ever published the first part of the origin of Sara Smite, aka The Pink Widow, aka Sarah Holderness-Carter, so let's rectify that now with part 2 of Dominated by DNA.

And more recently, we can see what happened when Sarah and Brian called on Jay and Mrs McPhee to give A Helping Hand.

Meanwhile, in New York, a friend of Susan's comes to visit, and then joins Doc as they spend a Weekend at Diana's.

Finally, a tale called Casa Susanna, about which I am saying absolutely - nothing.

Before  I forget, The Black and The Grey, containing Gentlemen robbers and China Doll stories, and the collected first stories of The Pussycat Gang, are now available on iBooks, and hopefully soon elsewhere.  Links on the right if interested.

I return, as always God willing, next week, but for now I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment