Friday 4 April 2014

Back in Business

This week are George and the team at Objects of Beauty, as they collect The Baker's Dozen.

We also have a few more Mother and Daughter Moments for you - including the request of a very ill girl, and a fan club...

Now, the stories of the Pussycat Gang, as related by myself and Jjelley, are popular, but also controversial in terms of the violence level.  So we'll both be very intrigued to see what you make of Truth and Consequences - a very different tale...

Finally, Tull wishes to pay tribute to the author Simon Brett, and in particular the Fethering series of detective novels, with a tale called The Captives in the Cottages.

Next week, as always God Willing - what happened after Where's Cassie, and a new story of Coco and Soo.

Oh - and before I forget, I do have two new e-books out, links on the right hand side, and I'm working on a Gentlemen Robbers/China Doll collection.  In the meantime, one of the new books, Heidi's World, is now available on the Kindle.  I'm working to make all my eBooks available there, so watch this space.

So, until next week, I remain,

KP

1 comment:

  1. Thank you this great site and stories. We tend to take this for granted. Again great work KP.

    ReplyDelete