Friday 25 April 2014

Back Again

Do you know, this week marks seven years of doing my stories publicly, and five years since this site opened?  And yet, I still enjoy doing it, so here are three longer tales for you.

First up, after the events of Where's Cassie, the Craig and the Holderness families need time to recover and regroup - and who better to do ti with than their BFF, under the eye of Angela?

Next, remember when Mark and Sam won the costume prize?  No?  Well, they are now LA Bound.

And finally, the Pussycats take time out at the end of the academic year to realize that Life Changes.

I'll be back, as always God Willing, next week with another selection of tales, but until then, I remain

KP

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your years of service. This is one of my favorite sites to visit and always brightens up my Fridays. :-)

    ReplyDelete