Friday 31 January 2014

One down, eleven to go

Months, that is - so be here Monday for the review of January.

For today, however, from Jjelley and myself, thank you for your welcome for the Pussycat Gang.  I wasn't sure how they would be received, given the departure from my usual style, but you seem to like them, and the way we show you their lives.

So today, see what happens when one of them is critically injured in a robbery, and the others seek a form of Pussycat Vengeance.

Another series that is surprisingly popular are the Mother and Daughter moments, and again I have no idea why.  But I've never argued with the readers, so we have a fresh batch of tales for you.

Also returning today is Tull, with the third part of the Ray and Wendy trilogy - one that involves The Two Scapegoats.

Finally, and talking of sequels, Priya from One Day at Home is offered a way of trying to forget what happened, with Priya's Photo Shoot.

Next week, as always God willing, more from me and the return of Rayron D'Olier.

Until then, as always, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment