Tuesday 14 January 2014

A little something different

I don't normally do midweek updates, but - look, let me put it this way.  I have a very wide of readership here, with a wide range of tastes in their stories, so if your thing is the softer form of the stories, and you do not like some of the stronger stories, leave now.  I will see you again, as always God Willing, on Friday.



Still here?  Right, if you do not like explicit language or violence in your stories, time for you to go.


If you are disturbed by stories like Guests for the Weekend, best you leave as well, and I'll see you Friday.



If you are still reading this, or wondering why I'm saying this, then you'd better prepare yourself to meet The Pussycat Gang.  This story is written in collaboration with a reader known as jjelley, and - well, it goes places I have rarely, if ever, gone before.  So, I invite you to read, to comment, and to say if you wish to see more of these ladies again. 

God willing, I will be back Friday.  I hope you will be too.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment