Friday 13 September 2013

Hello and welcome

to another week here at KP Presents.  Before I tell you about the new stories this week, let me show you something.


This was done for me by my good friend Achast at deviantArt - and if I can get it to work, will be the front cover of An Education: Family Ties.

Now - this week, we draw to a close the stories of Heidi on the Farm and Veronica's Open House.  There are revelations, surprises, clues to future stories and ties to other ones - enjoy.

We also have a new set of stories from John Jacobs, who has noticed the new fashion for animal print clothing - which gets him thinking of encounters we have called Cat Skins.

I note the weather has changed as well - so you may enjoy some Thoughts on a Wet Afternoon.

More, as always God Willing, next week - but until then I remain.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment