Friday 20 September 2013

Ah, the Autumnal Equinox

A sign of the nights drawing in, and the need to curl up with a good book to read.  Well, I can't provide the fire, or even in some opinions the good book, but I can provide this.

First up, the final part of The Gentle Touch, completing what one person has dubbed "the Sara trilogy."  I'm currently putting together, as you know, An Education: Family Ties, and these three stories are in there - but edited to remove the more adult parts.  Which, in the case of this story in particular, is a challenge...

Next up, Amanda Lu wants to warn you of what might happen In The Laundry.

I also have some more Mother and Daughter Moments to share.  These stories have also sparked a little debate, partly over the use of young damsels, and partly because it portrays the protagonist in an - interesting light.  Are they right?  You tell me...

But not before you read a little silly thing called The Three Monkeys.

Next week, God Willing as always, the story of Mark's Soulmate.  I think you're going to like that, but until then, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment