Friday 26 April 2013

Oh Boy

I think you're really going to like this week's update - I hope  you do.

Firstly from me, the WABAC machine has been listening to my sixties music collection again - that's the excuse I'm giving for a tale of two young women who keep thinking Here Comes Tomorrow...

From the pen of Amanda Lu, the situation which led to A Spoilt Holiday.

Also from me, a tale of a shop assistant and a customer at an exclusive shop who gets Wrapped Up In Work - thanks to a determined robber.

That last tale was partially inspired by some recent discussions I have been having with Thomas Silk, the producer over at Bev's Knotty Silk Scarf Club about a number of issues - and as a result of that, he has kindly agreed to allow some of his recent stories to be re-printed here.

So please, welcome Thomas to our growing roster of contributing authors, with his tale of A Relative Problem.

And hey - why don't we add his site to the links as well?  Tell him I sent you.

More, God willing as always, next week, but until then I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment