Tuesday 26 February 2013

Short Update 1

Yes, I said Saturday - something came up, and I can;t say more than that, so to compensate you get two stories today, and another update Friday.

Hopefully, however, it will be worth it as we first present the final part of The Great Pitstop Pandemonium.  When we left the girls, two had been rescued, and two were facing an explosive finale.  Now you can find out what happened - and who else appears.

Secondly - in the second An Education tale, After School Special, there were some questions left unanswered, and in particular what happened to the mother of the girls, Jennifer Craig.  Well, someone asked if they could tell that tale, and how could I refuse such an offer?

I am pleased, and honoured, to therefore welcome Bind-Her to our growing list of contributing authors, as he relates Jennifer's Tale.

More, God Willing, on Friday, but until then I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment