Tuesday 19 February 2013

Don't forget - Chat Session tonight

Is there something you've wanted to ask about my characters, my stories, or even (within reason) about KP the person?  If you had the chance to ask me a question, would you take it?

The answer is probably not, but if you do, then I'm inviting you to join me for a live chat session here at deviantArt TONIGHT, where you will have the chance to ask the question, chat with others, or generally just hurl insults at me.  It will last for about an hour, and beyond (a) the usual rules of taste and decency, and (b) see (a), I will endeavour to answer any questions put.

How will this work?  Well first, click on this and make sure you can access the chat channel - you may need to download a plug-in for certain browsers, but that is available from the chat home page.

Second join me, at either 7 pm GMT or 7 pm EST - two times for your convenience. 

1 comment: