Wednesday 11 July 2012

So why the Poll?

As you know, some of the sections of KP Presents contain stories that deal with things in a slightly more - adult fashion than others.  Not that the stories are childish, but the content is such that some people find it unsettling, disturbing, or just plain don't like it.

You may also know that I sometimes get complaints when the characters in my stories are a little younger than the norm.  I can understand and appreciate that, and try to avoid it where possible, and when ti is done do it in a way so that it is very clear the younger damsels are not threatened or in any real danger.

Which is all a preamble to saying that this week I will be starting to post up a new collection of stories, entitled An Education, which feature Young Damsels.  The stories have been running for some time at the Tie-Up Games Forum, and I think some of you here would like to see them as well.  You have my guarantee that the stories are told by children, and have their view on what is happening, and also that they are never physically harmed by what happens.

In fact, here's an abstract from the first story, Learning The Ropes : -

 Where was I? Oh yeah - over the last few months we got more and more adventurous in our games, using tape, ropes, cloths - whatever we could find. Sometimes April would babysit for us, and on those occasions it was Cassie and I who were tied up together, but otherwise we would take turns.

As we played more, we still tried to be really careful, but we also probably got bolder, more assured, even cocky - in fact, last week we almost got caught. We were upstairs, in my room, and I was trying to get on with my homework while Cassie was reading a book. She had had a bath, and was lying on my bed in her Scooby Doo pyjamas while I was trying to do an essay on a book we were reading in English Lit.

After a while, I felt a paper wad on the back of my head, and I turned round to see Cassie smiling at me. "Just let me finish this," I said, but when I turned round I felt another wet wad on my neck.

"Cassie, if you don’t stop I'll make you stop," I said without turning round, half guessing what would happen. Sure enough, there was a pain on my neck as she hit me one more.

"All right," I said as I got up and walked towards her, "Don't say I didn’t warn you." Reaching under my bed, I pulled out the bag I kept our supplies in and took out a skipping rope. Cassie tried to get out of the way, but I was too quick, and within five minutes I had her wrists tied behind her back, her wrists crossed and the ripe over the cuffs of her pyjama top.

The second rope went around and between her ankles, and then I tried something that April had introduced us to the previous week. Normally I tied the third rope around her legs, but this time I tied one end around her wrists, and the second around her ankles. April had called it a hog tie, although she did not say why.

"Hey, this is nice," Cassie said as she moved her legs to and fro, "I'm not going to be able to move."

"You won’t be able to talk, either," I said as I took a handkerchief and folded it into a pad, pushing it in as Cassie opened her mouth. It was while I Was looking for a length of cloth that I heard footsteps on the stairs, and Cassie and I looked at each other.

Well, I panicked. There was a roll of clear tape on my desk, and I grabbed it, ripped a length off and stuck it over Cassie's mouth before pulling my covers over her, and then running back to my desk. I had just picked up my pen when Mum walked in with a pile of ironing.

"I just need to put these away, Jenny," she said as she walked to my chest of drawers. "Is Cassie all right?"

I looked over to see that Cassie was lying with her head on my pillow, facing the wall. "Oh yeah," I said, "She’s just dozed off. I'll make sure she goes to her room in a few minutes."

"Well, so long as she doesn’t disturb you," Mum said as she put the clothes away, and walked over to Cassie, brushing her hair as she lay there. "Ten minutes and then in your own bed, Cassie," she said, smiling as my younger sister nodded her head. As she walked out of the room, I let out a sigh of relief as Cassie turned and smiled through the tape at me - we had got away with it that time.


Obviously, if this is not for you, then do not go to that section.  I hope, however, that you give them a try - I guarantee innocence.

2 comments: