Friday 13 July 2012

Presenting for your consideration

First, my apologies to Mark, Dave and Mordaca - your stories have been taken far longer than they should have to complete, and I can only say sorry.  I am working on them, and will get them to you ASAP.

Right - as promised, and with the strong warning that the tale contains young damsels, we present the first part of An Education, entitled Learning the Ropes, which introduces to you Jenny and Cassie Craig.  I hope you enjoy the story, and do let us have your feedback.

I also have the third episode of In Their Own Words - and a challenge.  If you wish to send me a photo for consideration in future tales, please do so.  The address is mistertallandmistersmall@yahoo.co.uk

From the pen of Amanda Lu, we have a tale entitled House Arrest, Home Invasion, where a prisoner on home release gets a nasty surprise when she is brought home.

Finally, with the Olympics coming up, may I point you in the direction of a tale written four years ago, called Olympic Commentary?

More, God willing, next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment