Thursday 16 February 2012

Consider, for a moment

the Family of Crime - Mother, Father, Son and Daughter.  What drives a family to do what they do, where did they decide crime was a way of life for them?

I received a letter from E Reinhardt, a long time reader, asking a question - what if there was a family that committed crimes by getting information from the babysitters from their kids?  I gave this some thought, as well as the question I posed above, and decided that it was time for the DiD Channel to show In The Beginning, a tale of where the Family began.

At the same time, Amanda Lu sent me a story of the family today, a home invasion they perform, and what they find out about one particular occupant.  The result is Caught Short, which we also publish today.

We also finish another story, with the last part of Portrait of A Lady.  It may seem that not a lot happens, but it does answer one important question - where dd Penny from?

Finally, may I draw your attention to a story called How I Bagged A Cougar - because the sequel is coming soon.

More, as always, next week.

KP

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I don't get "In the beginning". How did the game played leader to information for the Family?

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete