Friday 1 April 2011

March Madness

Sadly, as previously stated, I don’t have new stories for you today. I’ve been out of the country for most of the week, and no spare time (or power on my laptop, but that’s another story) so better to wait for a week and finish things off.


It does, of course, allow us to look back on the month of March, when we had 4,254 visits by 2,456 people, viewing an amazing 20,940 page views - which is the first time I think we’ve broken the 20,000 barrier. As always, my thanks to each and every one of you – especially those who looked in from Lebanon, Bahrain, Poland, Russia and Moldova. To my regular visitor from Manchester, thanks for staying on line so long, and to those of you who look in from the US I missed visits from Alaska, Montana and South Dakota – again...


Quick word on DamselTube, before I forget – I’m waiting for them to sort out my new account, and when I do I’ll update the link. Don’t forget I’m always looking to add new links to the collection, so if you have any to offer drop me a line.


Now, the search engines, and this month the weird and wonderful included...


She was made to kneel with her wrists crossed behind her back – Serpent In The Smog


Sorority kidnap – The Sorority House Raid


“to her horror” tied gagged – A Friendly Rivalry


“neck scarf” teacher gagged – Bound With A View


Bladder site:kppresents.com – Late Back From Lunch


Drew “her wrists” rope Nancy – The Case History


Gagged Teresa – Scarves of Honour


Masked female kidnappers – Hostages' Progress


The kidnapper he gag a mother with duct tape – Morning Caller


Tied layer gag kppresent – In Exchange




And so, without further ado, the top ten stories in August in terms of hits were: -




  1. Late Withdrawal


  2. The Thrice-Captured Constable by Tull


  3. The Irish in Her


  4. The Dinner (A surprise there, and we still have no-one identifying the root stories...)


  5. Bargaining Chip Part 2


  6. Heidi and the Halloween Party (Another surprise there...)


  7. Garage Sale


  8. Forced to Play The Game by Rayron D’Olier


  9. Back to the Cat-Walk


  10. The Green Team

I detect a St Patrick’s theme here – but what’s the story in terms of time spent on the page?




  1. When Notorious Reputations Clash by Mordaca


  2. No More Lies


  3. The Perfect Housemate


  4. Reflections in A Cat’s Eye


  5. Snow Bound


  6. Tight Spot


  7. Le Bal Masque


  8. Mirror of the Soul


  9. The Best Laid Plans


  10. The Plumbers

Slightly different – which is no bad thing. At any rate, I will see you next week with all new stories.



KP


No comments:

Post a Comment