Friday 15 April 2011

Before I begin

A big shoutout to The Greyman, who has been kind enough to add my site to his list of links at his blog. In return, I've added his site to the Links section here. Now, first of all today I have a story done as a request for Caz, a friend of mien over at DeviantArt, who wanted to meet a certain John Jacobs. The result is the tale of the night she received a Surprise Caller. Caz, by the way, is engaged to David, whose characters were the stars of Debbie's Narrow Squeak... As you know, I also accept challenges to write stories around photos supplied by people. Mordaca, my good and kind friend, set me just such a challenge which result in the tale of Hunting for the SNARK. This tale comes with embedded links to the photos, all of which are (C) their respective creators and photographers. Finally, from JennyGagged the tale of a Saturday Detention. More next week - keep safe. KP

No comments:

Post a Comment