Friday 4 February 2011

The things that we watch

It's funny how what we watch on television can influence the way we think - or inspire other things. I recently stumbled across a new show called Hotter Than My Daughter on a BBC digital channel, and then the next day saw the photo on the left here. Well, the way my mind works, the next thing I knew we had the first story in today's list.

By a happy coincidence, I had also had a request to do a story based on another popular show, but with a twist for this site. So please enjoy what is probably the first part of at least two with Mythbusters.

While were on the channel the story mentions, why not look at the first show I wrote about from there, The Assistant.

Finally, I'd like to welcome back Sir David J, with a new story called The Cleaners. No, I don't think he was watching a program to inspire this - he based on a scenario I had not used yet - but if you wish to see more of these characters, let me know.




Until next week, which will have a holiday theme,




KP

No comments:

Post a Comment