Friday 19 November 2010

Holidays are coming

By a happy coincidence, I find myself blessed today with not one, but two contributed stories to offer you, as well as a couple of my own.

Firstly, please welcome back Bound_Is_Best with a new tale of the Baron's associates, called Game, Set and Snatch.

Then we also have another tale from Tull of Ray, the criminal with a thing for the larger woman, where he shows the truth in the axiom No Job Too Small.

For myself, I offer a short story in the Reflections model called Hope, and a picture tale called The Eyes Have It.

Finally, next week I hope to bring you my annual Thanksgiving tale, so why not look back on last year and A Reason To Give Thanks. Hopefully, I'll also have anew tale of Dottie for you as well.

Until then,
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment