Friday 10 September 2010

Where Dreams Come From...

So, let's talk inspiration...

For example, over at DeviantArt I was asking for ideas of what people The Gentlemen Robbers should meet next, and Nid (a lovely girl there who has just got engaged to DavidPresents of the same community) asked why they never visit a museum. At the same time, I was looking through some Hiro pictures, and... Well, the result is Private Collection.

Then, I was out for a meal the other day when I saw this woman wearing a top and trousers straight from the eighties. That got me thinking of my student days, the styles of the time, and other things, which leads to A Picture of You.

Finally, Mordaca gets his ideas from somewhere else - so the idea for A Small Town's Biggest Secret comes from the same place. Just with a slight twist.

Before I go, some advance warning - I'll be taking a trip to this funny place called the UsofA in three weeks time, and updates in the first half of October will be sporadic.

Come back next week for the end of one tale, and the beginning of another long promised..

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment