Thursday 30 September 2010

Updates for the next couple of weeks

are going to be a bit spotty - let me explain why.

I have the usual batch of stories in preparation and lined up ready for loading, but in my real life I'm also making final preparations to spend two weeks in the US delivering training courses. As a result, I just don;t have the time to dedicate to my usual weekly full update.

Instead, I'll be adding new stories one at a time every couple of days from now until the middle of October. On the positive side, you will see more posts here in October, and can come more frequently. On the negative side, the updates will be small, and at what to me are strange times. Bear with em on this - especially as I'll be doing this in the spare hour or two I'm going to get each day.

Also, if you think this is easy for me, remember - not only do I have to cope with jet lag, I also have to avoid all the Election talk in the US at the moment. With that in mind, here's a little treat - join me tomorrow for the first mini-update.

KP

Are you going to the party?

No comments:

Post a Comment