Thursday 3 June 2010

Dammit

You know how it is - every so often, events at work or home conspire to stop you getting done what you had planned. So it is this week - I have three stories nearly ready, but not ready enough to post up here, so this sadly has to be a skip week. My apologies to all.

Let me instead point you to a couple of seasonal tales you may have missed. For example, it's now June, and soon will by the summer solstice. I have something special lined up for that this year, but last year I offered the tale of Midsummer Bound.

The WABAC machine likes to spend time in long hot summers as well - try, for example, the second of the Seventies Bound series, or the tale of the Summer of Fear.

Summer, of course, means swimsuits, so here's a tale of swimsuits and American Beauty.

Do enjoy these, and I promise I'll be back next week with all new tales - including a possible and very special contribution.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment