Thursday 24 June 2010

All right then....

Let's see.... Special story for Canada Day, check.... Penultimate chapter of The Salesman Comes, check... Rayron D'Olier, check... New Reflections tale, check.


I think we're ready for - I'm sorry, you were asking about something? All in good time, all in good time.


First, around about 4th July last year I promised that this year I would do a story set around Canada Day - and I like to keep my promises. So, please enjoy the tale of Four Seasons in One Day. Yeah, I know Crowded House are not Canadian - but I like the title.


Next, I have a tale of someone watching events unfold from Under the Table - with a little twist in the tale.


Then, I offer the last but one chapter of The Salesman Comes, as Detectives Orbach and Hirsch fill in a few more blanks.



I think that's... oh yeah, you're right, one more announcement.


Ladies and Gentlemen, examine if you please the following drawing.


This is the work of one Rayron D'Olier, well known artist of justifiable fame and appreciation, but what you may not know is he also writes stories on a similar theme. KP Presents has been fortunate enough to obtain permission to reprint some of his stories, previously only seen in sites like Tied and True Tales, and we begin today with the tale of the Perils of Snooping.
More to come from Rayron, and others, next week.
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment