Thursday 11 March 2010

Settle down now

and we'll discuss inspiration for today's tales.


For example, many of you know I'm a huge fan of Dark Hiro, the Japanese artist. Take, for instance, this picture.


A dramatic picture, I'm sure you'll agree - and the inspiration behind the latest tale of The Family of Crime, called Hardball.
Then there are suggestions from other people. Last week, tuxedojarod asked on the discussion board if I had ever considered a story around super heroines. Not as such, was my answer, but even then I was working on a story with others dressed as comic book ladies - I call it A League of Their Own.
Finally, there are the contributing authors, such as Mordaca. I've no idea if he was watching LA Confidential recently, for example, or some old Robert Mitchum films, but that's the sort of thing reflected in Intrigue at The Lieutenant's Office.
Next update on Wednesday next week, folks.
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment