Wednesday 17 March 2010

Happy St Patrick's Day!!

By way of celebration, let me point your way to a story I wrote last year for the occasion - The Green Team.

You will also see a new section under the Other Writers heading for The New Stories of La Cioccolata. As new stories by myself and/or Doctor George are added to the site, they will go both in the appropriate section and linked in here, to make sure they are available to all who wish to follow Coco's stories.

Now, I have another tale of holiday peril for you, this time set around Chinese New Year, which I call The Year of The Tiger. When you read it, I guarantee you will wonder about certain things - answers will come in the next week or two.

Also, following on from recent tales Office Politics and Replaced, we have the final part of the story as Madame X gives her top enforcer, Dominique, a Mission Possible.

Finally, Mordaca has a tale of regrets in the past in The Confession of The Priest.

More next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment