Thursday 17 September 2009

Question and stories

This new tracking system I'm installing to monitor activity on the site is throwing up some interesting stuff - apparently in the last couple of days I've had visitors from San Francisco to Perth, Australia, and San Reno to Salford. Nice to know, that.

It also tells me where people are coming from - but one place appears to be a discussion thread on a board hosted by someone on a site called thebesthosting.org. Anyone throw some light on the board in question?

Anyway, a couple of stories today. I present for your edification Chapter 4 of The Salesman Comes, and yet again ask if anyone wants to write a chapter to get in touch and let me know.

I also have a new Reader's Request story for you, as we revisit an old friend from a past story looking into strange attacks on ordinary women that may be linked to a Reunion.

Finally, from the pen of Mordaca we have a story of a woman held hostage in her own home and kept very much In The Dark.

Enjoy,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment