Monday 7 September 2009

Happy Labor Day!!

Of course, this only applies in the US, although if you are reading this in Brazil then happy Independence Day!

Normally I'd be more than happy to put up a couple of Holiday Hostages tales at this point, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait a week or so this time. I will say this - I found that satellite channel that showed The Assistant over the weekend, and they had a very special Telefon event going on....

Anyway - for today, may I offer a Reader's Request tale that introduces a character I think may well appear in future tales - Lady C.

Also, the WABAC machine has thrown up a short story called Scouting for Girls.

Finally, a classic tale of mine that for some reason has not been posted up here yet. I can rectify that today with The Best Laid Plans.

One more thing - next update here will be next Monday. Combination of work commitments and wanting to build up the upcoming story collection.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment