Friday 1 December 2023

It has been a few weeks

 for which I apologise - a combination of work, personal matters, and particularly over the last couple of days I managed to contract Covid.    But I have been writing...


And as it is December, why not have the first tranch of Silent Night vignettes... 

Beauty and the Best are Visitors...

We Dance to the Ties of Time...

Learn how to Rob the Lord of the Manor...

The Cat remembers his Graduation...

We see Six Nights in Surrey...


Now a word about the ladies in the Pussycat Gang.  Jennifer Jay and I have been discussing matters, and we are making a bold step.

So first up today, in 2016 it is Christmas Time...

And then in 2023, we ask Whatever Happened To...


I hope to be back, God and Covid willing, next week - but until then, I remain,


KP

No comments:

Post a Comment