Friday 26 February 2021

Questions in Life

 For example, when were you last in an Awkward situation?  In Their Own Words asked some people...

Amanda Lu has sent the next part of Castle Bond...

The next part of Dancing in the Dark has twists, turns and some unexpected steps...

A man on a mission offers some reflections on the art of Cougar Hunting...

The next set of Hijab Chronicles shows two is company...

A grandmother tells her granddaughter a story of her youth, so that she will not be afraid...

Finally for this week, my thanks to Rob at deviantArt - he and I were discussing What If story ideas, and I casually mentioned the idea of a certain group of home invaders hitting a typical Seventies American family - specifically, the Brady family...


I will be back, as always God Willing, on or around the 12th of March, but until then, I remain,


KP

1 comment: