Thursday 24 December 2020

And so this is Christmas

 Yes, it's a week late - my plans had been to post the update last week, but - well, life happened, again, but here we are...


Starting with the second set of Silent Night tales...


The latest tale of the Croonford Girls Detectives...


A woman considers It's Only Been Five Years...


Krys goes on a date and Brooke enters hell in the next part of Dancing in the Dark...


And finally, a tale of what might happen if The Gentlemen Robbers met a certain Barbie...


On the last tale...  this has been a very strange year, and I am grateful you as my readers have stuck with me through it.  Next year, one of the things I want to do is more requests - in two particular areas.  One is these stories - if you have suggestions of people or characters my rogues gallery could visit, drop me a line.


The other is Jay Edwards and Mrs McPhee - the invitation is there for you to suggest families for them to pay a visit to, and I will try to accomodate.


Otherwise - this is the last update of 2020.  Please, accept my belated best wishes for Chanukah, Eid, Festivius or Solstice, but do allow me to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and may we all have a much, MUCH better 2021.


I'll be back around about the 14th of January, as always God Willing.  Until then, I remain,


KP



4 comments:

  1. arielg7000 learn your English you toot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2021. Hopefully it will be better than lousy 2020. KP, thank you for a wonder year in stories. It was much appreciated this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you would do an intimate story for Heidi,Cindy and their friends. Would love to see Heidi and Cindy in consensual bondage for sexual pleasure.

    ReplyDelete