Friday 30 October 2020

Holiday Thoughts

 It has been the half term holiday here in the UK this week, which gives me an excuse to revive the Lock-In Tales series for one week only.

I also want to start off a new series of Hijab Tales...

So, Halloween - normally, I like to write a few tales, but this year the only one I had managed ot finish was the story of The Visitor.

And I thought that would be - until Amanda Lu sent through another Detective Case...

Also, finally for this week, we have a surprisingly apt part of The Mouse That Roared - for the season.


I will be back, as always God Willing, on the 13th of November, but for now, I remain, 


KP



2 comments:

  1. Wish Heidi would get some intimate bondage in a story.
    Would love to see her experiment with lesbian bondage sex.

    ReplyDelete