Friday 6 March 2020

Family time

Before we begin, in the Shameless Plug department, I was interviewed over at deviantArt by the legal eagle known as Rob - you can read it here.

There is a theme to most of the stories today, so I hope you enjoy at least one of them.

Starting with the first of a new series of Detective Cases from Amanda Lu...

We follow the progress of Seven Days of Games...

And talking of games - next update will find the stories of The Games Players, Steve and Janna, moved to their own section, but for now enjoy the tale of when they visited a Garden Party...

Some old friends have a Party Night...

I had a request to do a Like Mother, Like Daughter style story set in Japan - so let's have a tale set in the East...

I was directed, through the good governance of Fiftyshadeofgag at dA, to an ad for Alexa with a family.  He had done a picture of some of them in distress - and my mind started thinking what if Mister Tall and Mister Small were to ask about Alexa...

And finally this week, The Mousetrap has been sprung - but is there a way out?

I will be back, as always God Willing, on or about the 20th of March - just in time for Mother's day here.  Until then, I remain,

KP





 




No comments:

Post a Comment