Friday 13 September 2019

Getting in under the wire...

Hopefully, we'll be on a fortnightly schedule from now on, but for the moment...

Let's start with a Secondary School tale of Failed Revenge from Amanda Lu...

We have the next part of The Great Race, as the Halloween party gets underway, and tensions start to simmer...

There is the tale of The York Five...

A special Generations tale from the WABAC Machine...

And finally for this week, an untold part of the journey of George Simpson as we explore his Lost Weekend...

I'll be back, as always God Willing, on the 27th of September, with likely tales of Dial-A-Fantasy, Objects of Beauty and Jay Edwards,but until then, I remain,

KP

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kev, I was wondering- will there be any continuation to Mark's saga? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep meaning to go back, and never quite get there. One day...

      Delete
    2. I see, maybe you should try tying up some loose ends, putting a satisfying ending on your smaller series. The ones I'm interested in were Teddy- John's, Priya's (one day at home),and Mark's

      Delete
  2. when are we going to get some updates to the chase files you have several tales where you started part 1 but have never finished the story lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Chase and I have not been able to get together for some months, so my apologies for that. I'll see if we can sort that out...

      Delete