Friday 31 May 2019

Before I begin

My belated thanks to all who serve our countries in their armed forces.  They deserve all the honour and respect due to them.

Right - the end of season race at Pocono is going to be every eventful, as we show why The Centre Cannot Hold...

Following on from a previous story, I was asked to write a sequel, so please enjoy Adam and Eve meet Josie and Zara.  Oh - and if you read this at my dA site, this version is slightly different...

We observe the Three Nights of Amy and Andi...

Jay Edwards and Mrs McPhee call one a family where they have to be respectful...

And a woman reflects on why It Happened One Night...

A quick word to all of you expecting stories from me, be it a bank robbery, Heidi, An Education, and others - please be patient, I am working on them, it's just taking longer and I have little spare time at the moment.

But I will be back, as always God Willing, on the 14th of June.  Until then, I remain,

KP

1 comment:

  1. Wish you would concentrate on your Heidi series of stories more,they are the best.

    ReplyDelete