Friday 12 January 2018

Welcome to 2018

Okay - first things first.  2017 was not a good year for me, and I let things slip.  I'm going to try to keep to a fortnightly schedule for now, but thank you for sticking with me.

Couple of things to clear up first - like the rest of the Silent Night stories for 2017, and also a tale from Spandexman when Jessica Claus Gets Kidnapped.

And for the Pussycat Gang, the time for the heist of the century is near in Two Weddings and a Robbery.

What else - how about some more tales of John Jacobs in New Year Cat.

Or a glimpse into Objects of Beauty with a Saturday Night Takeaway?

No - well, how about the latest program from the DiD Channel on the subject of Pure Hostages?

Or a man talking about his hobby?

We also have the next part of The Wrong Choices.

We'll be Back, as always God Willing, in two weeks, but until then I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment