Saturday 2 September 2017

An Apology and An Announcement



Okay, I'm a little bit late with this one - but I do always say God willing...

In this case, however, it was a combination of work commitments and fighting off the black dog that led to the delay, and I can only apologise for that.  Especially to anyone who follows me on the TUG forum  I've left stories hanging there that I need to catch up on.

Anyway - updates.  and we start the story of Abigail's Party.  That's a name that is going to resonate with a few people - and trust me, it is appropriate, as you will see.

We also have another look into the writing process with The Fat Man Cometh...

The story of Kit's Big Night...

And finally, Maids of Dishonour will serve someone...

Now - as I may or may not have set, I have a form of dyslexia that means if I don't set firm targets and try to meet them, problems happen.  This month has been a reminder to me of that in many ways, so I need to reset targets - including this,

Starting now, we're going back to weekly updates on a Friday.  I don't know how many stories each week, but we have plans,

So, God willing, I'll be back next Friday.  Until then, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment