Friday 24 March 2017

Words and Pictures

My apologies for the lack of posts last week, things (and crap) happens.

So, before I say anything this week...  I know a number of people are waiting on stories, and have been waiting for some time.  I also know some stories have not been as good as they could have been.  For that, I take full responsibility - I have a job that causes me stress, and that stress has been overwhelming recently.  No excuses - I try to give the best I can, and so do all the contributors.  And we continue to do so - but I at least apologise if what I produce is not up to scratch.

Okay, self-flagellation over - please, enjoy the latest An Education tale, entitled Teaching Debbie.

Or the time the Gentlemen Robbers had to say We Interrupt Your Party...

Amanda Lu has more from Castle Bond...

We have the next part of The Best Laid Plans...

And finally, the tale of Denise and I...

More, God (and my work situation) willing next week, but for now I remain,

KP


No comments:

Post a Comment