Friday 10 February 2017

There's a film out this week

based on a surprisingly popular book.  If you want to go and see it, fine - or you can read this week's update.

For example, in Caught on Film Juliette is summoned to Hong Kong - as Annie faces a very different day,..

We also, sadly, have the final Den Mother story - a short one, but that's all I have folks.  I know people have enjoyed them however.

We also have the next story of Rebecca, as she gets involved in a breach of House Rules.

Next up - I have no idea what I had before writing Go Go Gone.

And finally, a small tale around a Tea Party.

More, as always God Willing, next week - including a Valentine's story.  But for now, I remain,

KP

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss the Den Mother. She was swell. Always imagined June Cleaver being tied up by Beaver, Whitey and the gang. Hopefully a new den mother will emerge.

    ReplyDelete