Monday 26 December 2016

And So That Was Christmas

My apologies to everyone - it was my intention to do this last Thursday, but - stuff happened.

Anyway, first things first - may i be the last to wish you a very Merry Christmas, and not the last to wish you a Happy New Year.

So what do i have?  First up, all month at my deviantArt page I've been posting flash fiction inspired by those Silent Night duct tape photos - and now you can read them all in one place.

And talking of my dA Page - I posted a story there earlier, and now here, called A Christmas Drink.  I then got a note saying what would it be like with less gagtalk - the answer is A Christmas Drink - Speechless.  You tell me which you prefer.

We have more Mother and Daughter Moments with a seasonal twist.

And even Rebecca has a Christmas tale with All Our Own Work.

And lastly this week, Charlotte gets a message from the grave in Trials and Tribulations.

Right - this will be the last update for 2016, while I take a break, so on behalf of myself and all the writers here, thank you for spending some time here with us, and I hope you enjoyed it.

We will be back, as always God Willing, on Friday 6th January, but until then, I remain,

KP

1 comment: