Friday 8 January 2016

Onwards and Upwards

Welcome back to KP Presents for our first update of 2016 - I trust you all had a good holiday.

Before I begin, to repeat what I said earlier on Twitter, my thanks to all those who bought one or more of my e-Books.  As you may know, I give at least 20% of all sales to Macmillan Nurses, and this year I have made a donation of £30 on behalf of all of you.

So let's wrap up a couple of bits of business from last year - starting with the last part of The Women in White, and we meet  an old friend...

And talking of old friends and Pussycats...  Remember The Night of My Dreams?  Well, Charles Spencer sent me a nice surprise this week - a re-imagining of the story where instead of three random intruders, we have ladies claiming to be three other women as Mark Plays with Pussycats.

We haven't heard from Heidi for a while - and that will change - but first, a slight interlude that will be reflected elsewhere as we meet a Mystery Girl.

We also meet Sheila again, as she and some friends have no choice but to take part in The Contest.

And finally for this week, a story involving Generations in White.

Next week, as always God willing - Not another Robbery.

Until then, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment