Thursday 16 July 2015

Today, more years ago than I'm going to admit...

I was born - so I thought I'd share my birthday with you by posting the latest update.

And why not start a Birthday treat with a big bang - specifically, the second part of It Started with a Big Bang.  This brings the Mologa story almost to an end - watch for the epilogue in a couple of weeks, because next week, we have two very different tales for you of the ladies...

And speaking of ladies - welcome Chase back with part 4 of The Club.  As always with Chase, we have links to some photos with her kind permission.

Also welcome back Amanda Lu with a little tale of the Lucky Victims, Unlucky Man.

An elderly woman has some youthful reminisces as she starts Looking Back.

And finally for this week, a tale of The Voyeurs as they offer some Home Education.

Next week, as always God Willing - a surprise.

Until then, I remain,

KP

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Hope your wish comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. Hope you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete