Friday 22 May 2015

Quite a week

It's been an interesting week for me, for all the wrong reasons, but bear with me.

First up, my latest e-book is up at The Walrus and the Pussycats  A bit more expensive than my usual books, but you get over a thousand pages and the complete story of the Mazengwe affair.

And talking of the pussycats - part 2 of Comings and Goings has surprises in store, as Cassandra Stone tries a new part, and new recruits arrive in Mologa.

Next up, Jenny Craig and friends share the Babysitting Blues.

And we have two more stories from Dial-A-Fantasy.

It's the Eurovision Song Contest this weekend - which means it's time for a bumber edition of EuroHELLLPPPP!

And finally for this week, the WABAC Machine goes back to wet 60's London for Rainy Days and Sundays.

Okay - this week another member of my family died, which means another funeral, so there will be no update next week.  What there will be is the delayed review for April at some point.

Having said which, I thank you all for your support, we'll be back (as always God Willing) in two weeks with new stories, and I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment