Friday 20 March 2015

A Slight Change of Plan

I did post a tweet yesterday of what this week's update would contain - and then I changed my mind.

Partly because I realized I had skipped a Pussycat Gang story, so I'm doing a double post today.  First up, we see what happened when Shirley holds a housewarming, and the reaction to the new Kylie and Marina, in Homecoming Queen.

And then the daughter of Clint and Susan hits the spotlight in April's Day - while other things brew in the background...

And speaking of Shirley, a little preview of things to come as she plays by Chinese Rules.

Next up, a tale inspired by a couple of pictures from Sandra Silvers, called One Friday Afternoon.

And finally, a little tale of The Pink Widow called Taking Out the Trash.

More, as always God Willing, next week, but for now I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment