Friday 16 January 2015

Perspective

Looking at a situation from different angles can throw new light on records of events.  Take the story in the An Education section last week.  What went through the mind of Jay Edwards and Mrs McPhee when they saw who was at the Cottrell farm?  We find out in Jay Gets a Shock.

Next up, part 2 of The Philadelphia Story shows the scope of Juliette's plan - and how the ladies spend the weekend before gathering.  Let us say it proves - enlightening.

We also have part 2 of The Red Widow from Skybird, and a little tale as Barry Hammond tells Brian Holderness-Carter of a man who respects Considerations.

Now, as those who read my dA page know, I heard this week of the death of my mother.  The funeral is next week, so with regret I have to say there will be no update next Friday.  On the other hand, I cope with grief by writing, so - for example - a new Chase File when I return, and i get ahead on other things.

Until then, however, I remain,

KP

1 comment:

  1. Very sorry to hear about your mother. My best wishes to you, your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete