Friday 20 December 2013

Goodbye to 2013

With a bumber selection of stories - starting with a return to last summer, as Bobby Holderness celebrates his birthday and Lord Holderness hosts The July Ball - with special guests attending.

I also offer a further selection of Mother and Daughter Moments for your perusal.

On a more serious note, a reader from India sent em a request for a story, about a home invasion that takes place One Day at Home.

And Mordaca is back with a tale of compare and contrast he calls Rerun Vs Reality.

On a more festive note, Winter Perils gives some of your favourite characters a chance to show what they have been up to this Christmas, while some favourite carols get a slightly different twist in 'Tis the Season.

Can I remind you again to look at the post below this one and let me have some ideas for the stories they suggest - I have had some excellent suggestions so far!

As I said last week, this will be the last update for the site this year, so as usual I need to thank a  few people.

To Golavus, Mordaca, Doctor George, Tull, Thomas Silk, Ed Overton, Jim from Michigan, Rayron D'Olier, JennyGagged, Amanda Lu and all others who have contributed stories to the site this year, my thanks to you for your hard work and the talent you bring for others to enjoy.

To Chase and Dottie - My thanks for your patience, especially Dottie, whose Valentine story is now going to happen at a New Year's Day Party.  You inspire me.

To everyone who has made story suggestions, contacted me, and sent good thoughts, thank you for the support.  You have no idea how much that has meant to em this year.  Especially Davey, Tex and Stuart in that respect, and Tom, William, Imp and John for their support of an Education.

To everyone who has visited, browsed and read the stories - thank you, thank you all.

And finally to Ian - once again, thank you.

KP Presents will return, God Willing, on Friday 10th January, so may I close by wishing you a very Merry Christmas, a blessed and peaceful New Year, and may you get all you desire and deserve.

Until then, I remain,

KP

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful site and stories. Happy Holidays one and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the "shout-out" you ALWAYS have MY "support"!

    ReplyDelete