Thursday 1 August 2013

This week, I have mostly been watching...

cult television programs - and I'm afraid it is reflected in the stories this week.

For example, watching re-runs of The Saint, Department S and Jason King may or may not have got me thinking about a story from the WABAC machine called Double Cross.

On the other hand, watching cult teen fantasy dramas may also have had me Just Sitting and Thinking...

Which is what the Holderness and Craig ladies are doing at the start of the second part of The Gentle Touch - but the evening gets better from there.



Now, it is August, and as usual KP Presents is going to take a little break.  Not completely, but new stories will come fortnightly for the next month.  Roughly speaking, that means on or about...

9th August - a review of July
16th August - new stories, including more from Heidi's gang and their mothers
23rd August - break week :(
30th August - new stuff.

Where ever your take your summer holiday, I pray it is a peaceful and happy one, and I will be back, God willing, with the review next week.  Until then, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment