Thursday 25 October 2012

Octoberfest - Day 25

Here's a sobering, yet horrifying thought - next month will see the fourth anniversary of KP Presents as a fully fledged site.  In that time I've seen the number of visitors steadily grow, and of course more and more stories have appeared, and over time we have opened new wings.

So, once again I'm going to thank all of those who have contributed stories in that time, inclduing such stalwarts as Mordaca, Tull, JennyGagged, Jim from Michigan, Dr George and more recently Amanda Lu.  I also need to thank once again the family of the late and much missed Gillian B for allowing me to host the stories of La Cioccolata, McKenzie and Marks and Queenie Holkham, as well as Rayron D'Olier for graciously allowing me to host some of his stories here.

In that time, however, the basic structure and layout of the site has not changed - mainly because if I am an amateur writer, then the mysteries of HTML code and web programming make me feel like a two year old.  Having said that, however, I'm told much of the appeal of the site is the very basic nature of it.

Still, I would be interested to hear if you have any suggestions for how the site could be improved - New sections that could be established, re-ordering of stories, maybe even giving some of the contributing authors their own pages.  So don't be shy - let me know what you think could be done to improve the site.

Apart from the spelling mistooks - I'm slowly, slowly getting round to correcting them...

KP

3 comments:

  1. Why change was is already good?? No need to change anything, you have done a great job up to now!!!

    May you have many more 4 years of anniversaries..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your site the best balance of all tie up and bondage sites. No excessive nudity stories and most within the scope of reality. Could not ask for more.

    Keep it up! Submitting new story soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site KP and I enjoy my visits. Love the fact that bigger more mature women are used in the sories. That said, would love to read about more men bound and gagged in the stories as well, after all women aren't teh only victims in robberies, kidnappings and games.

    Hope you around for a long while and my compliments to you and all the writers.

    ReplyDelete