Friday 31 August 2012

Good Grief!

Summer is almost over, the schools in England and Wales go back next week - where did the time go?

Anyway, after last week's events, I thought you may enjoy a small bumper load this week.  First up, allow em to present the continuing adventures of Cassie and Jenny Craig as they enjoy some quality Family Time.  Please remember there are youngdamsels in this tale, but I guarantee this time there is no danger or threat involved - unless you count their parents finding out about their games...

Talking of families, I was asked if I could write a story where a young lad and his cousin play some Tie-up games with his family.  The result was My Cousin Teddy.

On a slightly more serious note, you may enjoy a tale simply called Chocolate.

And while I'm thinking of reflections tales, why not visit an old classic - Jackie's Tale.

Finally, Amanda Lu has a new story for you, simply called Under The Sea 2

As Is aid last week, hopefully we are now back on a weekly schedule, so God Willing I will be back with new tales next Friday - but look out before then for the review of August.  I can tell you I have a new tale from Jim from Michigan at the next update...

Until then, I remain,

KP

1 comment: