Friday 15 June 2012

O wad some Power

the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!


Ah the beauty of Robert Burns, even from a poem titled To A Louse...

I've several stories near completion, but none ready to post today, so I thought for a change I'd offer two contributed stories giving different views on two of our more erudite residents - Mister Tall and Mister Small.

So, first up, my thanks to Amanda Lu for her tale of what happens when the Gentlemen Robbers interrupt a mother in the act of disciplining her daughter, in a story called Double Punishment.  Not the first time they have done some family counselling, as the story entitled Family Ties demonstrates...

Secondly, welcome back Golavus, and with him Sara Philips and the girls from the Carrington Girls Detective Agency, as we hear the tale of Sara's Gentlemanly Intrusion.  If you want to hear more from Sara, and Golavus, let us know...

I'm making a small change to the front page of the site over the next few days, so watch out for that, and I'll be back with new stories next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment