Friday 4 May 2012

Is It Safe? Is It Secret?

Sorry - I was at the dentist's yesterday, and somehow that film always comes back to me.  It also got me thinking of another possible story, but that's for the future.

For now - last week we published the latest story of Heidi Strong, called Heidi's Surprise Trip.  Well, that only told half the tale, and for the other half you will want to read Joanne's Study Group.  I need to give out a PG17 warning for this story, as it contains themes of a sensual nature.

At the other end of the spectrum, we join the lads round the table for another beer and story session on Poker Night - and I've linked to the photos that illustrate their tales.

Tull has sent another adventure of Heather Drummond, our favourite WPC, for your entertainment, called WPC Drummond Is Home Alone - Or Is She?

Anybody wash their face in the morning dew on Tuesday?  No?  Well, here's a tale I wrote a year or two back of Queen Of The May.

I've a second blog post coming soon after this, fro your amusement, but I'll be back with more tales (including the return of JennyGagged) next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment